Sunday, February 16, 2020

A highly unromantic Valentine Present for Old Turtle Wife

You must be thinking old and boring and unlomantic turtle, what could this old man be giving his wife?

Of course must be something practical and value for money present lah.

Sooo.... I decided to give my wife, cash $7,569.44 for her to do a voluntary contribution aka VC to her CPF Medisave account aka MA to meet the 2020 Basic Healthcare Sum aka BHS which is $60,000.


My turtle wife like to hoard cash, maybe cash gives a woman more security (personal opinion) 🤔. She will not VC to her CPF even I have explained to her multiple times the long term benefits. Not because she don't trust CPF system but she just felt more comfortable to keep cash in her bank savings account rather than locking them in CPF. Understandable logic like many s
Singaporean.

In that case, I decided to use part of my 2019 cash bonus to give her a Valentine present to boast her CPF MA so now her MA contribution from salary will be redirected to her Special Account aka SA to speed up her route to Full Retirement Sum aka FRS. 

She just said 'okay, thanks' after I did the transfer then went to sleep. I am expecting a bigger response 🙄, it's $7000 plus cash leh 😁, maybe if I buy her a small diamond ring worth $5,000, she will at least give me a kiss or a hug right 🤗. 

Nevermind, I know she will understand my motive in the future and thank me for doing this for her. 

She will get a few benefits out of this VC to MA, firstly tax relief and secondly 4% interest on this amount and finally turbo charged her SA to meet FRS. 

A highly unromantic, boring and yet practical V Day present for the turtle wife. 

What are your V Day presents for your wife, girlfriend, crash or 小三? ❤️😍😘


No comments:

Post a Comment